Monday 22 May 2017

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggirs - Example of Application Letter

                                                                                           Semarang, March 29th 2017


Attention To: Human Resources Development
PT. Arta Boga Cemerlang
Kawasan Industri Candi Blok A No. 1
Gatot Subroto, Krapyak
Semarang

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read from your advertisement at Tribun Jateng that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Salesman position.

My name is Dede Purnomo, I am twenty three years old. I have graduated from Vocational School Giripuro Sumpiuh on April 2013. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself.

With my qualifications, I am sure that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my:

1. Copy of Vocational School Graduation Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Identity card.
4. Recent photograph with size of 4x6
5. Copy of Driver’s License C

I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could be a part of your company as a Salesman.
                                               
                       
                                                                                                   Sincerely




                                                                                                   Dede Purnomo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentarlah dengan bijak

Post Unggulan

Museum Benteng Vredeburg Yogyakarta, Wisata Edukasi dan Sejarah

Museum Benteng Vredeburg Yogyakarta, Wisata Edukasi dan Sejarah My Own Property Yogyakarta memang terkenal dengan beragam wisatanya...

Popular Posts